Regulations of the KATOWICE 365 Fair Platform
The KATOWI CE 365 trade fair is a subscription platform (“service”), where our users have access to a virtual promotional space, online meetings and displaying information about companies and their products. The owner of the KATOWICE 365 Fair platform is Polska Technika Górnicza SA (“PTG SA”) with its registered office in Poland, in Katowice 40-160 at Aleja Korfantego 51, apartment 46. NIP 634 241 26 02, KRS 0000008533, REGON 277499654. These Regulations define the rules of use from our platform. The terms “Platform 365”, “our platform”, “platform” or “service”, “service 365” used in these Regulations mean the platform of the KATOWICE 365 Fair, including all services and functions, as well as the website, user interfaces, and all related content.
1. Membership in 365 is automatically renewed every month until resignation. The exhibitor authorizes PTG S.A. unless he resigns from membership before the date of its renewal in a given month. to charge for the next month using Credit Cards or Debit Cards. In order to use the 365 platform, the issuer must have access to the Internet and a device with web browser support and provide information about the current, correct and accepted payment method (“Payment Method”), the given Payment Method can be changed later.
2. Billing period.
2.1. Membership fees are charged to the Exhibitor monthly for the Payment Method provided on the calendar day on which the paid membership began.
In some cases, billing dates may change, for example, if you have failed to complete your payment with the selected Payment Method or if your Paid Membership started on a date that falls outside of a given month.
3. Payment Methods.
3.1. If the payment cannot be made due to the expiry date, lack of funds or for other reasons, and if you do not change the Payment Method or cancel your membership, we will have the right to suspend access to the platform until the correct Payment Method is indicated. The exhibitor authorizes PTG S.A. to collect membership fees using the selected Payment Method also after the change and is responsible for any amounts not collected, due. The above may result in a change of membership fee collection dates. For some Payment Methods, a third party payment method provider may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other fees. For details, the user should contact the third party provider implementing the Payment Method.
4.1. The exhibitor may resign from membership in 365 after 12 months. In the event of early resignation, the website does not refund membership fees for unused membership. To opt-out, please visit the “Your Account” page and follow the on-screen instructions. Canceling your membership will automatically terminate your account at the end of the relevant billing period. If the issuer has purchased a 365 membership using the Payment Method implemented by a third party service provider and wishes to unsubscribe from the site membership at a selected point in time, such cancellation may require the use of that third party provider’s website, in particular to disable the auto-renewal option or disable 365 service subscription.
5. Changes in prices and subscription plans.
5.1. PTG S.A. may make changes to its service charges and the specification of its subscription plans from time to time, however, any such changes to pricing or subscription plans will be effective no sooner than 30 days after notification is sent to issuers via email.
KATOWICE 365 platform.
6. The KATOWICE 365 platform may only be used by Exhibitors who are 18 or over under the law in force in their place of residence.
7. The 365 website and any content viewed using it are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use or commercial purposes. During the membership period, the exhibitors are granted a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the 365 platform and to view the content provided. Except for the limited license specified in this way, the issuer does not obtain any other rights, title or interest. The Exhibitor undertakes not to use the service for the purpose of public dissemination of content related to pornographic, racist, phobic and any content defined as prohibited.
Passwords and accounts
8. The Exhibitor who has set up an account on 365 platform and whose membership fee is charged using the indicated Payment Method (“Account Holder”) will have access to and control over such account. To ensure control of the account and to prevent account hijacking by unauthorized persons (e.g. viewing history), the Account Holder should not disclose to anyone else the password or details of the Payment Method selected (e.g. the last four digits of the credit or debit card number or email address in in the case of PayPal payments). The Exhibitor is responsible for updating and correctness of the provided PTG S.A. his account information.
9. The Exhibitor should exercise caution when receiving messages that require a credit card number or other account details. Disclosing such information in response to such correspondence may result in identity theft. In order to log in to your own account, you should always go to the website by entering its address in the browser yourself, and do not use the hyperlink in any e-mail or other electronic correspondence, even if it gives the impression of an official message. PTG S.A. reserves the right to liquidate or suspend the Exhibitor’s account when it is required for user protection, PTG S.A. or its partners against the effects of illegal activities.
10. These Regulations are subject to the provisions of Polish law and will be interpreted in accordance with them. These Regulations do not limit any mandatory consumer rights that you may have under applicable law.
11. When using 365, the Exhibitor may also use third-party applications (such as websites, widgets, software or other functions) (“Applications”). The use of such Applications may be subject to separate terms and conditions or license terms established by relevant third party providers.
12. Platform 365 does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas regarding content and is not responsible for any similarity of the content, materials or concepts sent to other exhibitors.
13. For more information about 365 and its features, or for assistance with your account, please use the help center on our website (www.fairkatowice365.com/help).
14. If any of the provisions of these Regulations is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity, compliance with the law and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Amendments to the Regulations and assignment.
15. PTG S.A. may make changes to these Regulations. If we make any such changes, we will notify you at least 30 days before they become effective.
16. Information on the Exhibitor’s account, changes to the Payment Method, confirmation messages, notifications) will be sent only in electronic form, eg by e-mail to the address provided during registration.
PRICE LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBSYRYPTION PACKAGES ON APLATFORMAIE
17. Basic Plan PLN 299 gross monthly or PLN 2990 gross annually, Standard Plan PLN 399 gross monthly or PLN 3990 gross annually, Premium Plan PLN 499 gross monthly or PLN 4990 gross annually. A full description of the subscription plans can be found at www.fairkatowice365.com.